Wishlist #1.

08:55:00

Why, hello there...

Another first for me this week! Now my first wishlist! There's been a number of beauty/fashion items I've been lusting over for the past month, so lets crack on! 




Navy Boat Espadrilles / Blue Speckle Skater skirt / Floral Shirt / Navy High-waisted Jeans Pale pink Knitted Jumper / Black Laser cut top


I'm really liking bold prints at the moment (as you can see from the shirt) for autumn. But i really need some new stuff for school as our 6th form policy is meant to be smart/casual. I'm really debating whether to get the shoes as well because they're in my size and are only £6 at the moment...I'll have to check my bank balance...



Collection Cream puff lip cream / Nails Inc Matte top coat / 3 pack rings / Illamasqua Nail Polish / Real Techniques stippling brush / Blue and brown small satchel

Apart from the collection cream puff, these are all fairly expensive (hence 'wish'list). I've been longing for the Illamasqua nail polish ever since their speckled range came out ages ago. its so pretty! Also I really want a matte top coat. I found this one on boots, but i'm pretty sure topshop sells a small one but its cheaper. Bloggers have been raving about collections cream puff lip cream for a while now so I really want to try one!

Hope you've enjoyed this first wishlist, hopefully there will be more to come!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments