#WishlistWednesday.

09:44:00

Why, hello there...




This is just a mini wishlist with things that I didn't include in my last wishlist because they're the cheaper ones. If you want to check out my last wishlist, click here
I've seen quite a few bloggers talking about the NSPA products, which are exclusive to ASDA so they're also really cheap, so I would love to try some of their products out!
I don't use lipsticks, but I thought i need to start somewhere and the Revlon lip butters look perfect! Also they have some really nice autumn/berry shades so I'm looking forward to getting one.
The new Barry M matte nail paints have gone down a storm on blogs everywhere! I've been wanting a matte nail polish for ages and when I found out Barry M had bought out a range, I was so excited! I really like the look of the black and red one. 

What's currently on your wishlist?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've got a review of the body butter over on my site! I love Nspa products!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matte nails varnishes are fab! I have the vanilla one and I love it!

    ReplyDelete