My Nail Art Designs!

07:54:00

Why, hello there...




I spoke about my nail art in my post 'top 5 nail polish brands under £3' so here is a small selection of designs I've done before, with a few that are autumn-based and a few fun designs. I have been booked before to paint peoples nails for proms which I only charged £5 because I'm not a professional, but it does take time, and that's a pretty darn good price! If you do live in Northampton feel free to email me about possibly painting your nails, my email is in the Links/Contact page at the top on my blog.

What's your favourite design on here? Any design suggestions?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. There some really good designs :)
    I really luv the black & white and green & white nail art.

    atsimplyme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete