Would you rather Beauty tag.

10:04:00

Why, hello there...

So, I've been tagged by the lovely Louise at Mallow Beauty Blog to do the Would you rather beauty tag! I haven't seen this tag before, so I'm looking forward to answering it! Lets get on with it...
Taken from Google images.


1. Would you rather lose all of your Mascaras, Eye Liners, Lipsticks, and Lip Glosses or lose all of your Palettes and Eye Shadows?  Palettes and eye shadows, I hardly own any anyway! 


2.Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Never cut it again, I love having long hair.


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Pink, but I don't really wear much blusher anyway.


4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up? Probably clothes, I don't have anything fro Topshop, so I'd probably go wild in there!


5. Would you rather apply Lipstick as Eye Liner, or Eye Liner as Lipstick? Eye liner as lipstick, models own and MUA do some really nice eyeliner colours!


6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? Well, we don't have Sephora in the UK, so I'd have to say MAC.


7. Would you rather only use one Eye Shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? One eye shadow colour, I don't really wear a lot anyway.


8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Summer clothes in winter, I do that anyway!


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? Dark nails, love deep purples and navy blue.


10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product? Eye product.


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? Messy bun, they always look so cute!


12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? Never use lip gloss, I love painting my nails!


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday? Sharpie, I would look so odd without eyebrows.


14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish? Nail polish, no one wants to see my face without make up on a bad day.



So that's everything! I tag everyone who's read this, and also I tag:

Kendal from http://its-called-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love this haha such funny questions. Love your answer to the eyeliner as lipstick you little trickster.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete