The Autumn Tag.

10:55:00

Why, hello there...



I was tagged by the lovely Amber at http://lipstickandloafers1.blogspot.co.uk/ to do the Autumn tag! Please go and check her blog out and be sure to subscribe. Well then, better get on with it!


1. Favourite thing about it? The colours! I love warm colours like Bottle green and Navy blue so this is the perfect time of the year to be wearing them.

2. Favourite Drink? Tea. I love a good cuppa tea when it's cold. I also have a flask that I like to take to school to have tea in when I'm working.

3. Favourite Scent/candle? I personally don't have any candles in my room, I don't trust myself not to set my room on fire... but I LOVE fruity scents all through the year. Especially the Body Shop satsuma body butter.

4. Best Lipstick? I don't really use lipsticks. I haven't had a great experience with them, so maybe I should try and find a new one. But I do like to use MUAs Power pout in Rendezvous. 


5. Go to moisturiser? Aveeno daily moisturising lotion. Or Body shop satsuma body butter.

6. Go to colour for eyes? I've got a palette that I've had for a while from Accessorize which has a really nice dark brown which isn't too dark, so it's perfect for me!

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I'm loving Kodaline at the moment, their new album is amazing and I'm seeing them next year with my boyfriend! Anything that's acoustic I will probably listen to.

8. Favourite outfit to wear? High-waisted jeans and an over-sized mans t-shirt. I love being cosy and slouchy. New looks high waisted jeans are the nest, mine recently ripped but I will definitely be re-purchasing them!

9. Autumn treat? There's a few shirts in Topshop I've had my eye on for a while, and I haven't got anything from Topshop! So hopefully I can save up and buy one.

10. Favourite place to be? My bed in my dressing gown with my laptop and a cup of tea, most probably skyping friends. Lovely!

Hope you've enjoyed this post! I'm going to tag:

Thanking you, 

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments