My Current Lipstick Collection.

12:44:00

Why, hello there...

Before blogging I had 2 lipsticks from Collection 2000 and I never worn them because they were dry and not really my colours so I didn't dare brave to buy anymore. Now after blogging for 6 months I've ventured out and started to build up my collection, and thought I would share with you guys what I currently have!


As you can see, it's not a massive collection, but it's a start! Two of them I won in competitions (3rd and 4th along) but the others I bough, and love them so much! I can definitely see a lipstick obsession arising...



My most used one is the MUA Power Pout, partly because I've had it for the longest, but it's so easy to wear with everything. It's kind of a 'your lips but better shade' which is perfect for school or if your in a rush. My current favourite is the MUA Matte one in Wild Berry. It's such a beautiful plum colour and has a nice finish. I did a review of it here. The Body shop Lipstick applies so well and smooth, but has a sort of matte finish. I love wearing this when I'm wearing blue or fancy a change.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing the start of my collection!

How big is your collection?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. These shades are so stunning! I particularly love the colour of the revlon lip butter x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a lovely colour! definitely going to buy a few more lip butters! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the Body Shop shade! :)
    Will definitely have a little look out for it next time I'm in town!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful red! would definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete
  3. I have about the same size of collection as you do! But recently I've been getting more into lip products whereas I never even though about lipsticks and such!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! It seems like it's the only thing I end up looking at at the beauty counters xx

      Delete
  4. I love Minx, so bright and gorgeous xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the lipsticks I won, it's not something I would normally go for but it is nice :) xx

      Delete