Save your Pennies #3 - Budget friendly websites.

12:13:00

Why, hello there...

This is my 3rd installment of my save your pennies series! Check out the last one here.

So this post is all about websites and on-line options for finding those bigger brands for a lot less and being budget friendly. Hopefully you'll find this useful, lets get started!




1. Fragrance Direct. I couldn't write this post without including this. This is a blogging favourite, including Calvin Klein to Maybeline at such massive discounts. Obviously they sell discounted fragrances as well, so it's definitely something to check out!

2. Everything 5 Pounds. I personally haven't used this site but I've seen some items from here which are amazing, and yes EVERYTHING is £5! Shoes, dresses, trousers, everything! Some of the designs are brilliant, but you do find some amazing gems!





3. ASOS Marketplace. This is a brilliant place to find unique pieces that you wouldn't find on the high-street. It has independent unique brands but also gives the chance for people to sell their unwanted jewellery/clothing, so you can always find a bargain!






4. Ebay/Amazon.  I use amazon all the time to buy things like converse and vans because it's so much cheaper than buying them in store. They do so much! And they both stock things that aren't available in the UK such as wet 'n' wild e.c.t.


5. Sales section. To be honest, I always go straight to the sales section on any website first. You can always find a hidden gem that no one has snapped up yet, or something that has just been added which no one has seen yet! Places like New Look and topshop always have something amazing in their sales, so I would deffo recommend having a look before buying full price!


That's all for this post, if there's anything I haven't included let me know in the comments and I'll add it as soon as possible!

Do any of you use these/buy from these places?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post! Can't beat a bit of budget buying! TK Maxx is also great for finding hidden gems! I do love Fragrance Direct! xx

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I wrote about tkmaxx in my previous one in this series, it was about instore saving! xx

      Delete