Beauty Haul - 1 of 3 hauls.

11:22:00

Why, hello there... 

So it's that time of the year when the sales are about, I got so money and vouchers for Christmas and now I have neither. Instead of showing you everything in one go, I'm going to do 3 different hauls - beauty, fashion and primark! So let's start with the beauty bits!  




Real techniques Stippling brush - £10.99 
Revlon Lip butter in Maccaroon - £7.99 
Superdrug peel-off face mask - 99p
Superdrug 5 emery boards - 99p

I got a superdrug voucher from my grandma which I'm incredibly great full for! The stippling brush and lip butter have been on my wish list for so long so I'm very happy with these and it's also my first real techniques brush! 

The body shop body mist in Amazonian lily - £7.50
Tea tree wipes - £6 
Papaya body butter - £5 (sale) 

I also got a body shop voucher from my parents which I was very excited about as its my favourite shop! They also had a bunch of great offers on. Selected body butters were on £5 so I couldn't leave that. Then on full price products it was buy one get one half price so the wipes were only £3. Then I have a body shop card which gives me 10% off so this lovely little lot was only £13.50! 

Impulse in Tease - £1 
Pack of claw clips - £1 
Hair brush - £1 

The pound shop is the best place for basics. 



Hope you've enjoyed this haul! Look out for my fashion and primark haul! 

What beauty stuff have you got in the sales this year? 

Thanking you, 

Naomi 

X


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I've never tried the papaya ones before so i'm looking forward to using it! x

      Delete