Empties #2. #BigBlogmasProject

18:00:00

Why, hello there...

This is my 2nd empties post! I don't really do many, because you actually have to buy new stuff and use up stuff to do an empties post...and nobody wants to see the same things over and over again! So I've decided I'm just going to post these when I have a least 5 products stored up instead of doing it monthly. Anyhoo, lets go!


1. Dove Daily care Shampoo, £2. This is just standard shampoo. This is apparently meant to be better if you have eczema, but I don't really see a difference between this and my current Alberto Balsam Shampoo which is only £1. But it's alright.

2. St Ives Daily scrub, Travel size, £1.20 I love this stuff! I went to get the full size bottle but they did have, so I'm currently using another travel size bottle, but it seems to last for a while anyway!

3. Aveeno moisturiser with Shea butter, £7.15 I've been using this as my daily moisturiser for ages and finally finished it! It was really good for my eczema so I would recommend it!

4. Dove roll on Original, £2.30 pretty standard, use this all the time.

5. Rimmel Stay matte Pressed powder, £3.99 This has recently become a blogger cult favourite, and I can understand why. It's really nice and silky and keeps you matte throughout the day, and it's a great price!


Have you tried any of these?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. If you're looking for eczema friendly shampoos, I'd recommend Naked's SLS free ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loovee St. Ives products! They are affordable and work really well!
    Hey I am having a Giveaway on my blog, it's international! Check it out: http://pourlefemmes.blogspot.com/2013/12/international-giveaway.html

    -Fleur

    ReplyDelete