Nip + Fab Pistachio sundae Body Butter Review - #BigBlogmasProject

11:26:00

Why, hello there...



Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae body butter, £2 - Savers (£8 in Boots)

I couldn't live without this stuff now. I have eczema on my arms and it gets really bad around this time of the year, with it being cold and the central heating being on. I've been using this stuff for about a month now, and my arms are SO clear. The soreness has gone, they're still a little bit dry but they've never been this clear in the winter! I love the smell as well. I didn't really think 'Pistachio' would have a smell as such, but it's really nice! It kind of smells like coconut, but a little bit different. Not really sure how to explain.. 
I had seen a few bloggers saying that you could find it in saver for only £2, and I can definitely say it was the best £2 I've spent this year! I would highly recommend this over the winter period!

What is your winter saviour? 

Thanking you,

Naomi

x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great Review! I have just bought a new body butter in Cherry Blossom!

    Please follow my blog!
    sabinaschoices.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bargain! My eczema-prone skin loves TBS's Shea & Cocoa Butter Body Butters this time of year - it soothes and reduces my eczema better than my steroid creams, for some reason x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you got a real bargain! I must hunt for this now, sounds amazing and unique xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. £2 would be such great value! I Cetaphil's lotion at the moment

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete