#TheWinterProject - Favourite Christmas Accessory. #bigblogmasproject

14:33:00

Why, hello there...

I don't really have any christmasy items, so instead I'm just going to show you a few of my favourite pieces of jewellery for this time of the year!





I love my statement jewellery! I'm known at school for having stand out rings or different kinds of necklaces. Also they're perfect for this time of the year. My favourite necklace at the moment is my big 4-chain necklace (pictured above). I got it from a charity shop for only £2! It's perfect to wear with a casual jumper or to glam up a dress. I also love my record ring (centre). This was a present from my bes friend, and it's actually made out of an old record! It's really nice and retro, and just a bit different to your plain old ring.

What's your favourite Jewellery?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg, I love all of this!! I really like vintage-style jewelry. :) I just found your blog today and it's soooo cute- I especially love the design/background and name!! I'm a new follower!

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'll definitely have a look! :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow what beautiful pieces!! Rings are my favourite accessory always I think! X


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my rings too! the more abstract the better :) x

      Delete