The Christmas Tag. #BigBlogmasProject

11:16:00

Why, hello there...

So, I was tagged by the lovely Ysabella from http://damianlalu.blogspot.co.uk/ (you should all check out her blog, it's so pretty!) so thank you very much, Ysabella! Lets go!



1. What is your favourite film/TV Show to watch during the holidays? I don't really watch particular christmas films, but I do love Elf and The grinch who stole christmas, gotta love the classics!

2. Favourite Christmas song? Either Silent night or Feed the world, but the Band Aid 20 version.

3. How did you find out Santa wasn’t real? I think I just kind of knew, but it was confirmed when my mum woke me up while putting presents in my stocking!

4. When’s the best time to put up Christmas decorations and buying a Christmas tree? Well, if I had my way I would have them up on the 1st of December, but my parents put them up the 2nd weekend of December.

5. What’s the best Christmas present you’ve received? I remember being SO excited because me and my brother got a Wii when they first came out for christmas. we wouldn't stop screaming!

6. Worst Christmas present? A Calculator. yup. A calculator.

7. How do you celebrate Christmas? Pretty standard. Either the family comes to our house or we go to theirs. We go to church on christmas day, have dinner then open all our main presents.

8. What’s the best thing about Christmas? I must be the only person who actually enjoys buying presents for people! I don't know why, I just really enjoy it! And of course being with the family.

9. Which do you like better, wrapping or opening presents? Opening. Who likes wrapping presents?

10. What are your Christmas must-haves? Slipper socks, food and family.


That's all the questions! I tag:


(If you don't do tag posts, don't worry about it!)

And I tag anyone who reads this!

Thanking you,

Naomi

x


You Might Also Like

1 comments