Winter Skincare routine - #BigBlogmasProject2014

11:50:00

Why, hello there...

Today's post was meant to be a winter essentials, but I haven't had the time to take the pictures today's, so I've decided to do the post i missed a few days ago. This is my winter skincare routine! 



First of all I use my trusty St Ives invigorating apricot scrub. If you been on my blog for a while you'll know I love this stuff and it's most definitely my all time favourite scrub (review here). Next up I use my Body Shop Cool and creamy tea tree wash. I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff! It's great at combating spots really quickly and leaves your face feeling squeaky clean (in a good way). For moisturiser I'm using the Palmers Cocoa butter formula. I don't like most face moisturisers as I find them quite thin, whereas this is a lot thicker which I prefer as I get eczema. And it smells great! If I'm in need of a facemask I reach for my Body Shop Seaweed ionic clay mask. This is great for combating oily skin and it also helps to soothe your skin which is great for when my eczema is playing up. Finally for my arms where most of my eczema occurs I use Nip +  Fab Pistachio body butter. Again I don't think I could rave more about this stuff. It's amazing at getting rid of my eczema and keeping it away and smells great. It was discontinued and is now only sold in Savers so I don't know what I'll do when they're all sold out of it!


What's in your winter skincare routine?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x



You Might Also Like

0 comments