Christmas Wishlist - #BigBlogmasProject2014

12:55:00

Why, hello there...


It's about time I did my wishlist. Obviously I'm not expecting to get everything on this list, it's mainly things I might buy in the sales with any vouchers or money I get. Anyway, these are the things I've been 'lusting' after.
I've been in contact with the people from The Greedy Book, a new website which allows you to collate all the items that are on your wishlist into one 'book'. You can also use it to discover new/interesting products you might not have found before so it's definitely worth look at! All the items from this wishlist are over on my Greedy Book page which you can check out here - The Greedy Book.

Christmas Wishlist 2014

First up is the standard gift cards. I normally prefer getting these as I can specific colours or sizes of things, particularly Superdrug or The Body Shop vouchers. I really want to get into The Body Shop vitamin E skincare range so that will be on my sales shopping list! Next is Flowers in the air by Kenzo. I received a sample of this ages ago and I was totally in love with it so hopefully this will go in the sales, or I might get it from fragrance direct. A new watch is definitely a must for me this christmas as the one I currently have is starting to fall apart, so I found this men's Sekonda watch from watchshop.com. Yes, I know it's a men's watch, but I couldn't find any in this style in the women's section. Next up is this MUJI acrylic storage. An odd thing to ask for christmas but I really want some of these as my make up collection seems to be growing rapidly. Next is the Clinique Whole lotta chubby. This is the only make up gift set I've seen that I'm actually interested in as they're all colours I would wear. I have been wanting some new straighteners for ages as the ones I have are fairly useless, so these Remington straighteners would do the job great. The Bourjois Rouge edition velvets are something that has been on my wishlist for so long. These are something I would buy with a voucher or pick up whilst in the sales. Lastly We have the Sony in-ear earphones which I have been dying for for ages. I did have a pair of these but lost them so I've been using the old apple ones for ages and I can't stand them, so I would love a new pair of these!

I hope you've enjoyed this wishlist! Make sure you check out my Greedy Book here to see all the items plus a few extra here.


What's on your christmas wishlist?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x



- This post has NOT been sponsored. I have agreed to write about The Greedy Book with out any sponsor - 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I would be chuffed with giftcards, i can't wait for the January sales haha!
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! I've taken the day off work on boxing day to do all my shopping! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in desperate need of those muni storage boxes! I'd love to get the Zoeva makeup brushes haha
    Emma xo | Missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of the Zoeva brushes! so pretty! xx

      Delete
  3. I love that watch! I much prefer leather straps like that for my watches so I think it's understandable you went hunting in the men's department haha! Just go careful that it won't be too big on your wrist
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think of that! I don't have particularly small wrists so hopefully I'll be ok! xx

      Delete
  4. The watch is gorgeous and I love the look of the earphones my apple ones are so annoying, they always fall out xx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the old design ear phones from apple and they're so annoying! xx

      Delete