Keeping cosy at Christmas - #BigBlogmasProject2014

11:44:00

Why, hello there...

Winter and particularly christmas has to be about being cosy and comfy. It's all about the christmas pyjamas, bedding, cushions, hot water bottles, the lot. 

Source

Source


I got some really comfy christmas pyjama bottoms from TU at Sainsburys. They've got little christmas trees on them on a red/green tartan and they're really nice and thick, and they're actually long enough for me considering how long my legs are! They were £8 for just the bottoms which isn't too bad. I also got a burgundy speckled t-shirt as a matching pyjama top from the mens clearance section in TU which was only £3. I prefer big baggy t-shirt as they're so comfy to sleep in, particularly mens t shirts as they're not fitted and have high necks. A hot water bottle or microwavable been bag is a must for the winter. I actually got my little chicken last christmas and he loves on my cushions as he smells really nice, but also stays warm for a really long time.


What's your fave things that keep you cosy through christmas?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the bedding in the first picture! You're absolutely right, there's nothing better than putting on some cosy pyjamas during winter :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedding in the top pic to stunning, I like jumpers in that for my boys to, and I just love christmas it's my fave thing of the year

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete