August Favourites.

11:41:00

Why, hello there...


Better late than never. I think I've only ever done one or two of these the whole time I've been blogging...
I either forget or it just ends up being the same products every month. But for once I've actually got some new products that I've been loving this past month, so let's get started!




1. Got2b Beach Matt Salt Spray (£2.50 from Savers). This was brilliant for when I went on holiday and when I was at my holiday camp as you don't have a huge time to get ready, or I just couldn't be bothered to style my hair. It makes your hair go nice and curly without going crispy like some other salt sprays. It's normally £4.07 in Boots but I got it for only £2.50 in Savers.

2. P.S Love Lipstick (£1 from Primark). I was really surprised with the quality of this lipstick considering it's from primark and it's only £1. It has no shimmer in it which is perfect for me, it's really creamy and it smels just like Love hearts...bit bizarre but I love it!

3. Vineyard Peach body mist (£7.50 from The Body Shop). I actually got this for only £3.15 as there was an offer for their card members which is a big bonus. It has such a fresh, fruity scent that's not too over-powering and does actually smell just like peach! Love. It.

4. Paint pot in Painterly (£15.50 from Mac). Although the most expensive make up product I have ever bought, it is brilliant. It doesn't crease and makes a great base for eye shadow. Just a shame about the price tag...

5. Tea Tree Cool and creamy wash (£5 from The Body Shop).  I am in love with this stuff. Again not the cheapest of face washes but I will definitely have to repurchase this. It leaves my skin feeling so incredibly fresh, almost tingly (but in a good way) after using it and it really helps with spots. I'll be doing a full review of it soon so look out for that!

6. Coconut Body Oil (£2.54 from Boots). I've been using this on my legs after shaving (TMI?) as I get really itchy because of my eczema. I heard this is great for skin so I gave it a go and it's pretty good! Made my legs look a bit better, and a bit is better than nothing.

7. Aberto Balsam shampoo in Mandarin and Papaya (£1 from Poundland). This is currently in a travel bottle, so we'll ignore that. I can't get enough of the smell, it's so so so good! It's pretty good for only £1 so I don't really have much more to say!





That's all for this post, let me know if you enjoy these sort of posts so I know whether to do them more in the future!



What's on your August favourites?



Thanking you,

Naomi

x




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I'm really enjoying the tea tree range from the Body Shop at the moment too!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some more things from the range, only tried a few things! xx

      Delete
  2. That beach spray is amazing i love it!
    Love Victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the lipstick. Sometimes you can get good and cheap lipsticks, I have lots from MUA and they are really good.And if not, they`re only 1 pound, no big loss:D

    www.sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some of the matte lipsticks from MUA but I'm yet to venture to their normal range, I'll have to pick some up soon! xx

      Delete
  4. I love that salt spray! It doesn't leave my hair feeling all horrible like others do x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any other salt sprays, but everyone seems to love this one so I think I'll stick to it! xx

      Delete
  5. I love savers in general and the salt spray sounds great! The tea tree range is on my next to buy list xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the peach scent as well, I have been enjoying the shower gel. Great faves - I always enjoy these posts :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete