Hauling #4 - Beauty.

13:50:00

Why, hello there...

So, I've done a bit of shopping. I recently got a job (yay!) so I thought I would treat myself, and I'll be getting paid soon so I thought why not...I'm going to be terrible on pay day...





Natural Collection Lipgloss in Caramel Shortcake - 2 for £3.50 on NC products
Essence Lasting lipstick in On The Catwalk - £2 (Review here)
Primark P.S. Love Nail polish - £1
Essence lipliner in Red Blush - 99p (Review here)


Rimmel Lasting finish foundation in 100 Ivory - 2 for £10 on Rimmel
Natural Collection pressed powder in Natural - 2 for £3.50 on all NC products
Real Techniques Buffing brush - £5 (bought on Depop)

Rimmel Wonder'full mascara in Black - 2 for £10 on rimmel products
Maybelline brow drama in Dark brown - £3 (bought from Depop)


Pantene heat protect spray - £1 (poundworld)



That's all for this post. There will hopefully be a fashion haul coming up soon so look out for that!


What have you been buying recently?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. definitely intrigued what brow drama is like, I am yet to find a good brow product that works for me xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far! think I might do a review soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the job! It's always good to treat yourself
    Love VictoriaJanex xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job. Unfortunately, I have been hauling high end stuff lately, which my bank account is really not liking, lol. But you have bought some fantastic things.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! haha oh dear, but I'm sure they're all worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete