Hauling #1

11:48:00

Why, hello there...

So, here's what I've been buying. I bought this stuff a few weeks ago and I went shopping today, so look out for another haul post soon!




1. Select Black and white striped T-shirt, £6. Im starting to get into plain tops/fitted t-shirts and also monochrome sort of things so this was just what I was looking for. It has the rolled up sleeves and it's not quite cropped, but on the shorter side, which is quite nice. Not a bad buy..

2. Allura (Poundland) nail caviar, £1. Good ol' Poundland. I've been wanting to try nail caviar for a while now and spotted these. You get 12 different colours but you don't get a massive amount in each vile, but you wouldn't expect much less from Poundland. Might do a review on these.

3. The Body Shop 'Born lippy' lip balm - Toffee, £3. I had a few spare pounds left on a voucher from christmas which was burning a hole in my pocket so I thought I would give this a go. I've done a review of it for Nicole's blog, ColeoftheBall, which will be up soon so go check out her blog!

4. Gosh Matte top coat, £4. Matte nails seem to be the new in-thing, so instead of buying individual matte nail polishes, I thought it would be more cost efficient to just buy a matte top coat. 

5. H&M Set of 4 midi rings, £1.99. I've actually taken these back as they were too small and wasn't overly fussed about getting a bigger size, but they're just simple midi rings with different colour stones in each, good for stacking.

6. Allura (Poundland) Tangle attack, £1. The poundlands answer to the tangle teaser. The quality isn't great as it is just cheap plastic, but it does have the same concept with longer and shorter bristles. I think it's great as I can't justify spending £10 on a brush and it does just the same job for a fraction of the price.

7. Herbal Essences shampoo - coconut, £1. I've tried the Bee Strong scent, so I thought I would give this one a go. so good so far.


Hope you've enjoyed this little haul, what have you been buying recently? Have you tried anything in this haul?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x


You Might Also Like

0 comments