Guest Post | Under-rated Make up look.

11:01:00


Hey everyone! I am Katie from Katie's
View and Naomi has allowed me to guest post! I am going to

do a budget makeup look with products that I think should be hyped
more! Here are the products I will be using!

Penneys/Primark Eyelash Curler

Natural Collection Coverup Cream

Essence Eyeshadow in olive garden

Catrice Matt Bronzing Powder

NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

ChitChat Cream Eyeshadow







Ok so firstly I used my concealer once again as a primer on the lid
and under my eye. Then I applied the bronzer all over my lid. Next I
put the essence eyeshadow in my crease and applied the black cream
eyeshadow to the outer corner. I blended everything in. I curled my
lashes and applied mascara. I think that the concealer is great as it
makes your makeup last longer and it helps when washing it off. For
the lips you could just use a lip balm! Thanks again to Naoimi for
allowing me to guest post and please follow me on TwitterPinterest and Bloglovin! Also
make sure to stop by me blog Katie's View

Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments