A new year, A well over-due post...

09:19:00

Why, hello there...

So, it's been just over 3 months since I posted on here! This is because I've started studying Acting at university which is a very intense course so I have next to no time to be worrying about my blog and I don't really have a great set up for taking pictures in halls. 



But, I do miss blogging ever so much! I still go into shops and buy make up thinking 'I can't use it until I take a picture' or buying random thing because they'll be good for a post (particularly things from poundworld, found some amazing things in there recently!)

I really want to get back into blogging, it will be great as a little hobby on the side while at uni and I will probably use it more as a way to tell people what I'm up to as lots is going on! 
Granted I will still be super busy particularly going into the 2nd term so posts will be infrequent, but I'll try to do as many as I can. Also I need to experiment with taking photos in my halls but I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out!

Hope you all had a great Christmas/new years and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you all this next year!



Thanking you,

Naomi.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute plate :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete