Cosmopolitan Blog Awards - Vote for me?

04:15:00

Why, hello there...

This is just a quick post to let you know about the Cosmopolitan Blog awards 2015 and how you can vote for me!
It didn't even cross my mind to enter any sort of blog awards, I always thought it was the really big bloggers with loads of followers who were even short listed, but recently quite a few 'smaller' bloggers have be short listed, and I have quite a few people who don't actually follow the blog via Bloglovin or GFC, so maybe I have a very small chance? But anyone can enter, so why not?



To vote for me in the Best of Beauty award, simply click on the picture to take you to the website. There's a few bits and bobs you need to fill out so if you don't have time/can't be bothered that's totally cool! I'm not expecting to win, but if I get nominated, it would literally make me so incredibly happy! 

Voting is open until 29th of September so you've still got a while left, so please get voting! Would really appreciate it! And of course if you have another favourite blogger, vote for them too, particularly the smaller bloggers, we're just as awesome as the big bloggers! (Disclaimer, I'm not saying the bigger bloggers don't deserve it, it would just be nice for smaller bloggers to get recognition as well!)


Thanking you,

Naomi




You Might Also Like

0 comments