Updated Makeup Storage.

06:03:00

Why, hello there...

Today I thought I would share with you my updated makeup storage as I've completely re-organised since my last storage post. This isn't me trying to brag about how much I've got. In my opinion this isn't that much compared to some other bloggers but to those of you who aren't bloggers might find this excessive. Bear in mind that I am a blogger and some of this has been bought for the purposes of blogging and because I am a budget blogger, nearly all of this is very affordable. Anyway, lets show you the storage!  





First of I have my lipstick holders. Instead of organising them by brand they're mainly by my most used so they're easy to reach. I'll be posting an updated lipstick collection soon so keep your eye out for that. I got one on these organisers from amazon and one from TKMaxx. I store these on top of my muji drawers.


I also have this storage holder from poundland which I keep lip crayons in which also stays on top of my Muji drawers.



I have the 2 drawer wide muji storage drawers (the one without the fliptop lid). I decided not to go for the 5 drawer as they're a lot thinner and I don't have that much make up, and these were slightly cheaper. In the bottom drawer I keep eyeshadow, excess powders and excess foundation. I also keep any other mascaras I'm not currently using. 


In the top drawer I keep a little bit of everything, mainly things I like to switch up in my daily routine. I keep all my blushers, lipglosses, and concealers, as well as foundations and mascaras that I like to swap out. As said before on top of my drawers I keep all my other lip products, but I also keep my only high end make up product on there as well - Mac paintpot in painterly.


That's all for this post! If you would like to see a full make up collection post, leave a comment below.

Do you use muji storage? How do you store your makeup?

Thanking you,

Naomi

x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I definitely need to get some muji storage, I got some lipstick holders from argos but I need MORE haha, once you pick them up you realise how helpful they are I think xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muji is a tad expensive but they are great, yeah I don't know what I'd do without them! xx

      Delete
  2. I love seeing how people store their make up! I too have an acrylic holder which was from Homesense but I definitely need to invest in some more. Can't believe one of your lipstick holders was from Poundworld - bargain!

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this post! they have a load in TKMaxx at the moment which are quite cheap as well! xx

      Delete