A Day out in London.

12:06:00

Why, hello there...

So as part of our family holiday, we decided to visit some different cities instead of going abroad, this was for various reasons, but we've had lots of fun visiting Brighton and London. You can check out the post I did about Brighton here. 
We were in London to see the show Stomp in the evening so we thought we would make a day of it!



Of course we did all the tourist things of going past big ben and the London Eye, going through Trafalgar square. We stopped to have Lunch at Giraffe which was really nice (if not a bit expensive, but then again it is london)


Thhis is the bit I was excited about. We went over to Covent Garden where they have all the luxury stores and boutiques. I had a quick mooch about and finnaly plucked up the courage to go into mac and...I BOUGHT MY FIRST EVER MAC/HIGHEND PRODUCT! Needless to say I did feel very guilty afterwards but I'm loving it so far! I won't tell you what I got as I'll be doing a post on it soon! We also had a ride on one of the rickshaw bike rides you can get which was terrifying but very enjoyable see London in a different way.

Obviously you're not allowed to take pictures inside the theatre so I can't show you the set of Stomp but it was amazing and incredibly funny, definitely recommend seeing it! Search it on youtube first though, it's not a typical 'show'...


Hope you've liked this post! Don't forget to follow this blog to keep up-to-date and find out what mac product I bought!

What have you been up to this summer holiday?


Thanking you,

Naomi

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You went to both of my favourite places ever! Congrats on your first mac product enjoy it and love it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster awards, here's the link to the post that I made to find out what's it :D xxx http://grembs.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete