My daily budget make up routine.

11:58:00

Why, hello there...

I think the last time I did an every day make up routine was about 2 years ago when I first started blogging, so it's probably about time I updated it...
All the products in this post are from the high street so it's all very affordable!




As you can see, there is no foundation in this post. I stopped wearing foundation as I found with my eczema Foundation looked cakey and clung to my dry patches. So now I use my Garnier roll in light on concealer (from 99p stores) under my eyes and the Natural collection concealer in Fair on the rest of my face, then finish off with the Makeup Gallery pressed powder in shade 2 (Poundland own brand). I'm trying to use this powder up so I can move on to my Rimmel stay matte powder but for only £1 it isn't half bad!


For mascara I go between the Maybelline Lash Sensational or the Cover Girl Volume Exact (from TKMaxx). If I have the time I go for the Cover Girl one as it has a dryer formula and takes a few coats to get the desired effect, whereas the Maybelline one is very wet and only needs a coat or two - although being wet it is a bit harder to work with. For brows I use the Maybelline brow drama sculpting gel in Dark brown and the Seventeen brow pencil. When my eczema isn't too bad and my eyes aren't sore I wear the Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick in Trespassing Taupe, luckily my skin is pretty good at the moment so I can wear this more often. 




For lips I tend to change it up fairly often, but these are the ones I've been reaching for the most. This Lipstick from Primark is only £1, a really nice every day nude (review here). These next two are recent finds from Poundland which are perfect together. First off is the Rimmel Vinyl lip gloss in Snog. This over the top of Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in Rose quarts is the perfect deep pinky nude for when you want to put in a bit more effort.

Whats in your every day make up routine?

Thanking you,

Naomi.




Want to see my old make up routine? Check it out here!


You Might Also Like

0 comments