May Spring/Summer Wishlist 2015.

08:09:00

Why, hello there...

Apologies I haven't done a post in a while. 1 - I don't currently have an SD card for my camera, 2 - Work has been supper busy recently, 3 - I haven't really had the energy to sit down and write a post and I don't want to force myself to write anything. Anyhoo, on with the post...

It's been a while since I've done a wishlist. Most the time it's beauty but for once there's a few pieces of clothing that have caught my eye. I am going uni in September and I've got all my t shirts and leggings ready for acting classes but I don't have many 'going out' clothes so this is sort of what I'm looking for at the moment. It's also my birthday in just over a month so some of this will ben on my birthday wishlist so look out for that!

May 2015 wishlist


1. Cami tops.  Now it's coming up to summer, I'm in need of some proper summer clothing as the only short sleeve tops I have are t-shirts and no 'nice' tops. This monochrome flower print cami from Matalan is so pretty and deffo a dupe for the Misguided clothing with the exact same print. Double strap camis also seem to be the 'in thing' at the moment and this New Look cross over cami is great and really affordable.

2. A-Line Skirts.  I've been looking for an A-Line skirt for a while now. I particularly like brown/beige ones as they can go with quite a few things. Unfortunately because I've got such long legs it's hard to find a skirt that's not too short on me. I really like these two skirts from New Look but looking at them in the shops they're a bit too short for me. If anyone has any recommendations for these kind of skirts let me know!

3. Black jeans.  I go through these like nobodys business. Normally Matalan are my go-to jeans but they're out of my size, but these high waisted black jeans from New Look will do the job.

4. Cold shoulder tops.  I know this style has been around for a while but I've only been paying attention to it recently. They can be dressed up or down so they're perfect for any occassion. This one from New Look also has a high neck so this would be nice for an evening out, would go great with the high waited jeans.

5. Feather watch from ASOS.  I'm in desperate need of a new watch and found this one on ASOS. It's not very expensive which is great and looks super pretty. This will probably be on my birthday wishlist.

6. Fiorelli Handbag.  Another item I'm in need of as my current handbag from JustFab is falling apart. I found Fiorelli on ASOS and they're relatively affordable for a good quality hand bag. They've sold out of the one I was originally looking at, but this one on John Lewis (Sophia medium bag) is just as nice.

7. Benefit Roller Lash.  I had a sample of this recently and absolutely loved it! Quite expensive compared to my high-street choices but amazing nonetheless. This will also probably be on my birthday wishlist.



That's all for this post, what's on your wishlist?


Thanking you,

Naomi.





Want to see 3 different outfits ALL from the sales? Check out this post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments