Shop the Sales #3

08:52:00

Why, hello there...

It's been a while since I did a 'Shop the Sales' post. Recently I've been looking at my university costs and wow, it's a lot! Now, I've have a wardrobe full of clothes, there may be a few bits I'm lacking but for now I'm doing ok. But I know in summer I will need to get a few more summery things as I basically live in jeans. Here is a few outfit ideas for Spring/Summer that I've put together from the sale. Hopefully it will give you some inspiration and save you some money!



River Island - Shop the sales.


H&M - Shop the Sales





New Look - Shop the Sales


New Look.







So that's what I've found in the sales. Check out my other Shop the Sales posts here:



Which collage is your favourite sales outfit?

Thanking you,


Naomi





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your choices! I'm forever shopping the sales online, less hectic than the real shops haha xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete